Sunday, June 7, 2009

One week down!

Well I'm finding this a bit more of a challenge now. I gotta stop thinking about stuff I can't eat! We had a really yummy spinach and pecan salad for lunch and cherries so life is good for now. We got a fresh coconut and busted it open and have been eating it. It's fun to get different fruits and veggies. I'm going to make lentils for dinner. On a different note I have been reading Romans and I really enjoy that book - so much practical stuff. I have been enjoying spending more time in the word it helps to have a goal. I'm going to increase my prayer time this next week and really spend more time with the Lord.
Jason: I have been craving coffee now - hang in there Sandy - we can do anything for 40 days! Thinking about having a cup of 100% Kona afterwards (got to fly to Kauai Johnsons).

No comments:

Post a Comment